Pages

I am back!

I am back to making stuff. I took a break for a couple years. Well not completely, I could never stop being creative all together. For the most part though I did take a break. I tried my hand at other creative outlets and have come to the conclusion that paper is my biggest passion. Oh and books. Lots of books! All the books!

There is just something about books that thrills me. I love reading them, writing in them, painting in them, and even tearing them apart to make new ones. Yes, that's right. I am back to making junk journals, smashbooks, or whatever you want to call them.

I made one for myself after watching some youtube videos by Nik The Booksmith (she's amazing) and a few other really talented ladies, and have not been able to stop since. I loved the process of making the book as much if not more then the finished product.

 Here are some of the books I have made just since the beginning of the year.





I even made youtube videos sharing many of the books I've made. Some with explanation and some with just music as I flip through the book. You can see them here. I will be posting new videos soon and will post them here on the blog also as I do.

I don't k now why I ever quit making books, but I am back at it and have no plans to quit any time soon if ever. They are so fun and versatile. They can be used as glue books, photo albums, guestbooks, travel journals, baby books, or any other thing you can think of.

Let me know if you share my passion of books, and leave any comments or questions you might have. I would love to talk to you about books.


0 comments: