Pages

Wow, it has been a very long time since I crocheted. I have not stopped crafting though. I have been busy exploring the world of altered art and painting. But now I must get back to my first love which of course is yarn and the great, fun things I can make with it. That does not mean I will stop the other crafts like art journaling and altered books but they will not overshadow crochet anymore.

I think the cooler temps have been my main prompting. There is just something in the air, the crisp coolness, of it that I love and it makes me want to create fabulous fashions to cozy up in. So that is just what I am doing. I have started a creamy colored scarf with great scalloped edges that is almost done and finishing a shawl. I will post picture when I am done with them.

So what does the changing weather make you want to do?  Paint a picture or capture a moment of the season with a picture? Bake or do some canning? Maybe cozy up with a good book or go outdoors for a hike? What ever it is please share. I would love to hear how autumn effects you because it effects me in very positive ways that I just love.


0 comments: