Pages

Peace and Quiet

Whew! The holidays are over, the kids are back in school, life is back to normal. So I am getting back in the swing of things.

First thing I wanted to do was go through my yarn stash and decide what I will probably never use. That was pretty easy. I have several skeins of fuzzy, furry type yarns that I keep buying thinking I will use and never do.
These and more.

So I decided instead of forcing myself to make something out if them that I would not care for (because they are not my style) I would sell them in my shop. I have seen a lot of nice stuff made from this kind of yarn so I know someone will want it. If you are one of those talented people check out the yarn destash section of my shop. They are going for $2-3 a skein so its a great deal you don't want to miss.

I have more great ideas to tell you about but I will spread them out so you don't get overloaded.:) Plus it makes me come back and blog. Too many long gaps between posts these days.

0 comments: