Pages

I think I'm Ready

Ok, my first craft sale is tomorrow. I think I am ready but I just don't know. I am so nervous and excited at the same time. After making a table cloth(which did not turn out very good but will work)and a jewelry tree(which I think is quite unique) I set up my display yesterday to see how it would look and am happy with it.

So here goes. I have to pump my self up because I am so nervous. The worst of it is not the sale itself but having to face people. I get so nervous when I talk to people. I mean I start sweating and sometimes feel like I am about to start crying. I have gotten a little better in the past few years but I am not great at it yet. So pray for me please! Oh and don't forget that if your local you should stop in take a look see, even if its just to encourage me.

0 comments: