Pages

Craft sale

Well I survived the craft sale. It was fun but I did not sell much. Hardly any customers came unfortunately. I don't think the organizer did a great job of advertising the event. The flier she gave me was not exciting nor did it convey "event" if you know what I mean. Of course this was her first time doing anything like this so it was an experiment anyways.

I did make 3 sales total all to other people who had booths so it was not a complete waste of time. Many compliments were given too. So I feel good about my products and I know they were not the reason for the lack of sales. One women surprised me by telling another that my crochet was very professional after buying a hat. Of course it is! I would not be selling it if my work was not of good quality.

So if nothing else it was a great confidence builder!

0 comments: