Pages

Vacation

I and the kids are going to South Dakota to see Mount Rushmore with family. We are going to be camping and hiking in the black hills. I can't wait!! I have never been there, none of us have. I am a little nervous because I have never camped out side Kansas as an adult but I guess it is the same where ever you go. Right? I love that my children will grow up with some great memories and experiences too.

I remember doing things like this with my parents and they are some of the best memories I have (so long as I block out the traumatizing part). I remember freezing in Colorado, getting rained on, and almost blown away in other places. It was an adventure. No wonder my kids love adventures so much. I guess I have raised them right. Come what may, we will be okay for God is with us. Some things can't be helped so you might as well make the most of it because worry accomplishes nothing.

0 comments: