Pages

Cleaning out

I have been in a serious cleaning mood. I have been through boxes and closets, organizing and straightening. During all this I have come to a simple conclusion. I have to have a sale to clear out some of my products to make room for more. I am itching to crochet but I truly do not have room for more stuff. The prices on these items do not reflect the quality or the time I put into making them. They barely cover the cost of the materials. So believe me I am not doing this purely as a gimmick or even for profit. I am simply interested in moving some things out. These items will remain on sale until they are sold. So go to my shop www.inspiredesign.etsy.com and go to the SALE section to see everything that is for sale. I have everything from baby blankets to scarves and jewelry and more.

0 comments: