Pages

Christmas season

Well now I can actually relax and enjoy the holiday as I should. As far as I am concerned I had a great etsy selling season. True I did not have a lot of sales but I had some and that is more than I have ever had before which feels really great. I have to say a huge thank you to my customers. This being my first year selling on etsy has turned out to be a great year so far and its not even over yet. Yay!

Plus I now have all of my Christmas shopping done. Yes I am confessing to be a last minute shopper. Every year I say I am going to shop throughout the year and have it all done by the time Christmas gets here but I never do it. It is sad not to mention stressful. This year I am going to do it differently. Now that I know about etsy I vow to shop handmade this year and because of the ease of shopping online I can do it off and on throughout the year or wait til I hear the first Christmas song on the radio and still won't have to deal with long lines and impulse buying. Hurray for the internet to allow us to be able to connect with crafters and artist with out leaving the comforts of home.

So have a very Merry Christmas this year and remember its not about the presents anyway. Just enjoy time with your loved ones and take time to remember that Christ was born for all mankind in a stable with nothing more then his parents and some animals to witness this great thing which has transformed the world.

0 comments: