Pages

Yarn Stash

So I went quite a while with out crocheting because I was trying to do something with my photography which is my second passion. It is not going any where right now but I still love to do. You can see my photos here and tell me if you think it is worth pursuing or just a great hobby.

Anyways back to crochet. I love to crochet but was taking a break from it when out of the blue my new step grandmother gave me 3 small sized storage bins of yarn. She used to make clowns but had to stop due to her eye site. So now I have all this yarn sitting in my rather small house (ok tiny) taking up space and am having a rather hard time deciding what to make with it all. I have so many options where do I start? I am trying my hand at small stuffed animals and dolls. I like them a lot. They turned out very well considering I am not using a pattern but just making it up as I go.

My kids love them and my oldest daughter who’s 11 is making a doll too and she is doing a very good job. I am not sure if these will be just for fun or if I will be adding them to my etsy shop. I will let you know if I decide to. Maybe you could tell me what you think and help me out.

0 comments: